Digikid is available in Chinese and English now!!
Digikid sudah ada dalam Bahasa Mandarin dan Bahasa Inggris lho ^^
Check it out! Digi-ch, Digi-eng

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Resting for 1 day ^^

Hi Hi...

I'm going to use English in this posting..

Well, ok, let's get started, I'm going to Parapat (Danau Toba/Toba Lake) for 1 day, I knew it yesterday T_T

Sooooooo, I'm happy and yet sad, happy that I can visit Parapat AGAIN since the last time I went there, about 1 year maybe? :D
OKOK , don't worry, I'm going to post my experience there ;)
I'm sad, 'coz I can't update my blog, I don't have enough time to look for the information, sooo, just make it....

Hereby, I officially announce that Digikid is resting for 1 day full :D

See you in Parapat!!~


2 comments:

Halooo ^^ Silahkan tinggalkan komentar Anda, untuk yang punya gmail, silahkan pake google account, tersedia juga bagi yg punya openID, kalau cuma nama boleh tulis di Name/Url


Makasih

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online